Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU) Distance MBA
- An MBA degree can potentially attract several job opportunities in the already saturated job market. If you live within Andhra Pradesh and you are looking to earn an MBA degree via the distance learning option, this article was curated with you in mind.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University is one of the best institutions to earn an MBA while still working your 9-5 job. The school gained a university recognition in 1981 and since then, it has continued to churn out high-performing graduates.
- At present, the school offers more than 30 postgraduate courses and all her courses are accredited by the relevant government agencies.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a public university.
The following are the courses offered:
- Advance Urdu
- Rural Development
- Principles of Management
- Business Finance
- Business Communications
- Business Ethics
- Human Resource Management.
- The total fee payable by distance MBA students of this institution is INR 36,000 for the 3 years. This amount includes an examination fee.
- A distance MBA at Sri Krishnadevaraya University is 3 years.
- Prospective students are to possess a Bachelor’s degree in any course of study except Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Oriental Languages.
- Candidates are also expected to possess a valid ICET Rank or pass the entry test administered by DDE.
NB: The qualifying degree must be obtained from a UGC-approved college. Sri Krishnadevaraya University reserves the exclusive rights to cancel any program whether completed or not if they find out the lower degree wasn’t obtained from a UGC-approved university.
How To Apply For Admission
- Prospective candidates are expected to read through the university’s prospectus before applying for admission
- Prospective students are to register online on the university’s website and be ready to appear for the SKUCET test. SKUCET is an examination conducted by the university for admission into different postgraduate courses and its affiliated colleges.
- Complete the MBA application form with the required details
- Pay a registration fee of INR 500/- through the State Bank of India or Andhra Bank with a Demand draft.
- Upload a clear passport photograph
- Print out the completed application form
- Write your name, course of study, address, and the purpose of payment on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Prospective candidates are required to forward photocopies of the following documents with the application form:
- Completed application form
- Birth certificate from relevant organizations
- Credit/Debit card or SBI-Collect
- Six Passport size photograph
- Hall ticket for the SKUCET test
- SSC/X Std Marks Memo
- Bachelor’s degree certificate (copies)
- Aadhar Card
- Migration certificate for SVU region candidates
- Valid email address and phone number
- Special category (PH, NCC, CAP, and Sports, etc) certificate
- Income certificate by MRO
The above enclosures should be sent to the following address:
“Application for Admission into Masters of Arts (specify your specialization)”
- Directorate of Distance Education
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Anantapuramu (A.P) – 515 003.
- Admission is strictly on merit; this means one you meet the admission requirements and pass the entrance test, you will be given admission.
- The school authorities take time to scrutinize the academic qualification of students and bank receipts.
- Once you are admitted to pursue an MBA degree, you would be notified via intimation card by post.
- At any stage of the admission process, the school authorities reserve the exclusive right to reject any application that did not meet the entry requirements.
Note 1: The school authorities will reject your application if they find out any misrepresentation of information on the documents submitted for admission.
Note 2: Under no circumstances would the application fee be refunded to candidates whose application was rejected.
Note 3: If your name appears on the admission list, you can then proceed to register for your chosen course.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University is approved by the University Grants Commission and accredited by AICTE
- Once you have paid your course fee, study materials, assignment question papers, as well as the course syllabus would be sent by post to your address.
You can attend lectures in any of the following study centers:
- New Delhi
Question 1: Where Can I get the University’s prospectus?
The school prospectus is available on the school official website. You can also visit here to read the school’s prospectus.
Question 2: I have a Bachelor degree from a school that is not recognized by the University Grants Commission, can I apply for admission?
The school management is very strict when it comes to the program’s eligibility. Your application would be rejected if they find out you obtain your lower degree from a school that is not approved by UGC. Also, if you are already enrolled in the program, the program would be terminated abruptly.
Question 3: Can I get past question papers to enable me to prepare for the entrance test
You can get past question papers from students that are already in their year 2. Also, you can get past question papers if you visit the school library.
Question 4: Where can I get more information about the program
Visit http://skucde.com/newsite/P.G.PDF for more information about Sri Krishnadevaraya University M.A programs
Question 5: Is The MBA degree acceptable by employers?
All certificates issued by the school are honoured by employers of labour both at home and abroad.
Question 6: Does the school accept installmental tuition payment?
Of course, if you can’t pay your tuition at once, there is a provision to pay on an instalment basis.
Question 7: Can I transfer my admission to another UGC-approved college?
You certainly cannot transfer your admission status to another public university no matter the circumstances. For the records, all schools have their entry requirements which prospective students must fulfill before being offered admission.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Nh-205, Anantapur – Tirupati Highway, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515003
- Phone 085542 55804