Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU) Distance BBA Program
- Ready to earn a Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree from Sri Krishnadevaraya University? Read on to find out more information about the school, courses offered eligibility requirements, and how to apply for admission. Without further ado, let’s get started
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a renowned and reputable institution of higher learning based in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. Its Bachelor of Arts degree is designed to equip students with the skills and management know-how that would enable them to succeed in the corporate world.
- The Bachelor of Business Administration degree is awarded through the Faculty of Business Management. It was established in 1981 to groom students to become industry leaders and managers. Since inception, it has continued to churn out quality graduates who would add value to any organization they work
- Students participate in debates, group discussions, quizzes, etc.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a public research university.
The following are the courses offered:
- Advance Urdu
- Rural Development
- Principles of Management
- Business Finance
- Business Communications
- Business Ethics
- Human Resource Management.
- The total fee payable by Bachelor’s of Business Administration students is INR 18,000/- for the three years program.
The following are the eligibility requirements to pursue a Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree:
- Prospective candidates must pass the intermediate examination (10+2) or its equivalent.
- Prospective candidates who passed through a 2-year vocational course after high school are eligible to apply for admission.
- Prospective candidates with 2-year I.T.I can also apply for admission.
- Prospective candidates must be at least 18 years old as of the time of applying for admission
- Prospective candidates who are eligible for direct admission must pass DDE eligibility test
- Prospective students must upload their birth certificate obtained from
(a) First Class Magistrate/Tahasildar/Notary Public/Municipal Commissioner
(b) Transfer Certificate for those who have studied any course earlier.
(c) SSC Marks list
How To Apply For Admission
- Prospective candidates are required to carefully read through the university’s prospectus before applying for admission online.
- After perusing the school’s prospectus, visit the official website of Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Learning Program.
- Register for an account on the portal and provide a valid email address
- Confirm your email from your mailbox
- The Study Centre will provide you with a login password
- Use the login credentials to access the application form
- Complete the application form with your information
- If you would be writing the entrance test, ensure you apply separately.
- Mention your course of interest, in this case, Bachelor of Art in Business Administration.
- Pay all the necessary fees online and keep the receipt for reference
Admission Procedure For Direct Admission Stream
- Prospective candidates seeking to gain admission via the direct admission stream would be shortlisted after scrutinizing their original certificates and receipt of the tuition fee.
- Once you are qualified you would gain admission to study the course of your choice. Your selected study centre would inform you whether or not you have been admitted.
For Eligibility Test Stream
- If you have applied to be admitted through the eligibility test stream and pay all the necessary fees, you would be required to take the eligibility test a date to be scheduled by the university authorities. Your selected study center would inform you of your admission status whether you have been admitted or not.
Note 1: Your application would be rejected if you provided false information during the application or you uploaded fake certificates.
Note 2: The money you paid during the application cannot be refunded under regardless of the circumstances.
Duration Of the Program
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration takes three years to complete.
The following are the university’s study centres. You can receive lectures in any of these centres close to you:
- New Delhi
Question 1: Can I switch from one program to the other?
Once the school authorities shortlist your name for admission, you cannot under any circumstances change from one program to the other. For example, once admitted, you cannot change the department from Business Administration to Accounting.
Question 2: After taking the entrance test, what next?
After taking the entrance test, the admission committee will sit and decide the pass mark. If you meet the pass mark, you would be admitted. The decision to admit you would be communicated to you through the study centre you registered.
Question 3: Can the school fees be paid instrumentally?
The fees can be paid two times a year.
Question 4: I am already working, is there an online forum to take lectures instead of travelling down to my study centre?
The course is a distance learning program, this means you can earn your Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree without stepping your feet on-campus. But if you like, you can visit the school for scheduled field visits and take practical lectures.
Question 5: Are there past questions to prepare for the entrance test?
Of course. If you are fortunate enough, you may get past question papers from returning students.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Nh-205, Anantapur – Tirupati Highway, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515003
- Phone 085542 55804