MATS University Distance Bachelors of Commerce
- Holding a Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree can set you apart from other job seekers without a degree. Whether you are already working or you want to change your career, a distance B.Com degree can set your foot in the right pathway.
- One of the best private colleges to pursue a degree in commerce is MATS University. Founded in 2006, the school’s mission is to equip those desiring leadership, managerial, and entrepreneurial skills with the knowledge to thrive in a challenging workplace.
- The school offers various academic programs both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. They also offer Diploma certificates and an Executive MBA. Their distance learning program is one of the best compared to what we have seen so far. They integrate both audio and video media to train students.
The following are the subjects offered under B.Com:
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Principles of Management Accounting
- Transforming Business with Information Systems
- Economics for Business
- Quantitative Economic & Business Analysis A
- Introduction to Finance
- Business Law
- Integrated Commerce in Practice
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Auditing & Public Practice
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Accounting Information and Software Applications
- Corporations Law
- Income Tax Law
- Business Information Systems
- Data Analytics and Information Management
- Managing Business Data
- Information Systems Strategy
- Information Analysis and System Design
- Business Process Management
- Business Information Security
- Advanced-Data Analytics
- Introductory Econometrics
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Banking & Lending Decision
- Corporate Finance
- Asset Pricing
- International Financial Management
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Quantitative Economic & Business Analysis
- Introduction to Management
- Foundations of Entrepreneurship
- Business Industry Placement
The table below shows the tuition cost of the college for the B.Com program.
|Total course fee per annum||Registration fee||Examination fee|
|INR 8,000||INR 5,000||INR 1,500|
Duration Of the Program
- The B.Com degree at MATS University is a 3 years program.
- Prospective candidates are to score at least 50% in the 10+2 examination or any stream
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- There is no age limit
- Admission is on merit and based on the number of seats available
- Candidates are to provide evidence for any document submitted
How To Apply For Admission
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for admission into the school:
- Visit the school website via www.matsuniversity.ac.in and click on the “new user” profile
- Enter your email, username, and password
- Confirm your profile creation via the email sent to your email address
- Access the application form and complete the form with your correct information
- Upload your passport photograph and every other supporting documentation as stated in the enclosures below
- Choose your selected program from the drop-down
- Review your application and click on the submit button
- Download the school’s prospectus from the website provided above
- Complete the form attached with the prospectus with your academic information
- Pay the required application fee via your credit/debit card and internet banking
- Print the application form
- Visit the school campus and process to the admission office
- Purchase the registration form and complete the form with your academic details
- Send the application form and attach the enclosures below to the admission office
Enclosures For B.A Admission At MATS University
- 3 passport photographs
- Character and Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Medical certificate
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheet
- 10+2 Passing Certificate
MATS University is recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC), Chhattisgarh Private University Regularity Commission and approved by the University Grants Commission
The acceptance rate of college is 82%. This shows the school is respected and honored among deserving students.
Question 1: After Graduation, can I set up my own business?
Answer: The B.Com program was exclusively designed for those desiring entrepreneurial skills. After graduation, you would have been equipped to start a business of your own and employ people.
Question 2: What’s the difference between pursuing a B.Com degree via the distance learning mode and on-campus?
Answer: There is a huge difference between earning a B.Com degree via the on-campus mode and distance learning mode. If you choose the distance learning mode, there won’t be any need for you to visit the school. You would take lectures, carry out project work and group discussion at the comfort of your office or home. But for the on-campus mode, you need to be physically present in school. Some colleges are very strict when it comes to missing lectures if you opt for on-campus mode.
Question 3: I need an overview of the program or school
Answer: You can read more about the program and the school in general via this link.
Question 4: Does the school provide reading or study materials after payment of tuition?
Answer: The school is not responsible for providing reading materials. But they have a library loaded with books. You can visit the school library when you are free to grab a book of your choice.
Question 5: What is an admit card and how do I get it?
Answer: An admit card is a document required to be presented to the school officials before you would be allowed to write the entrance test. You can download the card by visiting https://matsuniversity.ac.in/overview.php#.
Question 6: What are my chances of completing the program within 3 years?
Answer: The duration of the program is 3 years. You are sure to graduate within the 3 years except you fail any of the examinations.
Question 7: Can a nursing mother apply for admission?
Answer: MATS University is not selective in its admission process. Whether you are a nursing mother or not, they offer admission on merit. However, during the registration process endeavor to indicate your health status so that the school authorities would know your health situation.
Question 8: How often will I visit the campus?
Answer: Visiting the campus is based on your discretion. The program is designed in such a way that you don’t have any reason to visit the school. You can study even in your workplace when you have free time.
- MATS University Distance Education
- Address: Aarang – Kharora Highway, Aarang, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, 493441
- Phone No: 91 771 4078995, 4078996, 91 771 4078997
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.matsuniversity.ac.in