MATS University Distance MA
- A Masters of Arts degree may be all you need to earn a promotion or a career change. If you’re ready to earn an M.A degree but don’t want to quit your 9-5 job, you are in the right. Read on to find out the eligibility criteria, how to apply for admission, and other necessary information required for you to succeed in the program.
- MATS University is a good place to pursue your M.A degree. The school is one of the best in the country and it was established in 2006. They offer various courses both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, plus, diploma certificate, and Executive MBA.
- The distance M.A degree was designed specifically for those that are already employed or stay at home moms. The program is an opportunity for you to network with industry leaders, exchange contacts, get business referrals or job opportunities.
- MATS University is a private college
- M.A in Education
- M.A in English
- M.A in Hindi
The table below shows the tuition cost of the college for the distance Masters of Art program
|Total course fee per annum||Registration fee||Examination fee|
|M.A in Education – INR 10,000||6,000||1,500|
|M.A in English – INR 6,000||4,000||1,500|
|M.A in Hindi – INR 6,000||4,000||1,500|
Duration Of the Program
- The M.A degree at MATS University is a 2 years program.
|M.A in Education||Bachelor of Education degree or any graduate from Magadh University or other accredited universities in the country.|
|M.A in English||Bachelor of English degree or any graduate from Magadh University or other accredited universities in the country.|
|M.A in Hindi||Any graduate from Magadh University or other accredited universities in the country.|
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- There is no age limit
- Admission is on merit and based on the number of seats available
- Candidates are to provide evidence for any document submitted
How To Apply For Admission
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for admission into the school:
- Visit the school website via www.matsuniversity.ac.in and click on the “new user” profile
- Enter your email, username, and password
- Confirm your profile creation via the email sent to your email address
- Access the application form and complete the form with your correct information
- Upload your passport photograph and every other supporting documentation as stated in the enclosures below
- Upload proof of work history
- Choose your selected program from the drop-down (Masters of Arts)
- Review your application and click on the submit button
- Download the school’s prospectus from the website provided above
- Complete the form attached with the prospectus with your academic information
- Pay the required application fee via your credit/debit card and internet banking
- Print the application form
- Visit the school campus and process to the admission office
- Purchase the registration form and complete the form with your academic details
- Send the application form and attach the enclosures below to the admission office
Enclosures For M.A Admission At MATS University
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- 3 passport photographs
- Character and Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Work history attestation
- Medical certificate
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheet
- 10+2 Passing Certificate
MATS University is recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC), Chhattisgarh and approved by the University Grants Commission
The school’s acceptance rate is 82%. With this acceptance rate, it shows that the school is respected and honoured among students desiring higher education.
Question 1: Does MATS University issue a provisional certificate or attestation at the end of the program?
Answer: Yes, once you successfully complete the program, the school would issue you a provisional certificate that is valid for employment and other purposes pending the conferment of degree during the school’s convocation ceremony.
Question 2: Does the school accommodate physically challenged persons?
Answer: MATS University operates a non-discriminatory admission policy. If you are physically challenged, ensure you state your health conditions in your medical report so that the school authorities will be aware of your health status.
Question 3: What other information do I need to know before applying for admission?
Answer: first and foremost, ensure you provide valid information about you when applying for admission. For more information about the school and how to take admission in general, visit this page. If you are not satisfied with the information on the page, you can communicate directly with the admission office via the address on this article below.
Question 4: What is the minimum and maximum age limit required to apply for admission?
Answer: The admission policy of the school doesn’t cap maximum age limit for prospective students. However, you must be at least 18 years old before picking up admission form.
Question 5: Can I apply for admission as an international student?
Answer: If you are an international student, feel free to apply for admission. Admission is strictly on merit, provided you pass the entrance requirements.
Question 6: Is there project work at the end of the program?
Answer: Of course, before you graduate from the program, you would be assigned a research topic which you would write about. The university would schedule a date for all students to defend their project work before degrees are awarded.
Question 7: Can I enrol for the M.A in English and M.A in Hindi at once?
Answer: You cannot pursue two degrees at a time. Here is how it works; if you apply for M.A in English, at the end of the program, you can then apply to pursue another degree.
Question 8: If I don’t meet the application deadline, will the school give me special consideration?
Answer: No. The school doesn’t entertain students’ requests for special consideration. In your own interest, we encourage you to apply for admission before the closing date.
Question 9: Can I transfer my credits from MATS University to another university’s distance M.A program?
Answer: Transferring of credits is not applicable under distance education programs.
- MATS University Distance Education
- Address: Aarang – Kharora Highway, Aarang, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, 493441
- Phone No: 91 771 4078995, 4078996, 91 771 4078997
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.matsuniversity.ac.in