MATS University Distance Bachelors of Science
- If you are considering a Bachelor of Science degree to earn a promotion in your workplace, look no further than the distance education program of MATS University, Raipur.
- Since inception in 2006, the distance learning program of the college has been attested to be one of the best in the country. The school offers various academic programs from Science, Arts to Humanities and Engineering.
- The school made it compulsory for all students to have academic advisors that will guide them every step of the way. Plus, there is student support in place to help those desiring postgraduate studies.
- Their mode of delivering lectures is through audio and video clips. As a distance learning student of this great private college, you have the opportunity to network with great minds.
- MATS University is a private college
- B.sc degree in Computer Science
- B.sc degree in Biology
- B.sc degree in Mathematics
The table below shows the tuition cost of the college for the distance Bachelor of Science program
|Total course fee per annum||Registration fee||Examination fee|
|INR 10,000||INR 6,000||INR 1,500|
Duration Of the Program
- The B.sc degree at MATS University is a 3 years program.
- Prospective candidates are to score at least 50% in the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- There is no age limit
- Admission is on merit and based on the number of seats available
- Candidates are to provide evidence for any document submitted
How To Apply For Admission
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for admission into the school:
- Visit the school website via www.matsuniversity.ac.in and click on the “new user” profile
- Enter your email, username, and password
- Confirm your profile creation via the email sent to your email address
- Access the application form and complete the form with your correct information
- Upload your passport photograph and every other supporting documentation as stated in the enclosures below
- Choose your selected program from the drop-down
- Review your application and click on the submit button
- Download the school’s prospectus from the website provided above
- Complete the form attached with the prospectus with your academic information
- Pay the required application fee via your credit/debit card and internet banking
- Print the application form
- Visit the school campus and process to the admission office
- Purchase the registration form and complete the form with your academic details
- Send the application form and attach the enclosures below to the admission office
Enclosures For B.A Admission At MATS University
- Medical certificate
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheet
- 10+2 Passing Certificate
- 3 passport photographs
- Character and Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
MATS University is recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC), Chhattisgarh and approved by the University Grants Commission
The school’s acceptance rate is 82%. With this acceptance rate, it shows that the school is respected and honored among students desiring higher education.
Question 1: I intend to pursue a distance B.sc in Mathematics, do I need to pass mathematics at the 10+2 examination?
Answer: You need at least 50% pass at the 10+2 examination to be considered for admission by the college. Also, you need a sound knowledge of Mathematics to be considered for admission.
Question 2: Is the school fee different for each of the programs under the Bachelor of Science degree?
Answer: The tuition fee is the same for all the courses under the B.sc degree. The same thing goes for the program duration.
Question 3: I need to know the difference(s) between studying part-time and via the distance learning mode.
Answer: There is a huge difference between earning a B.sc degree via part-time mode and distance learning mode. If you choose the distance learning mode, there won’t be any need for you to visit the school. You would take lectures, carry out project work and group discussion at the comfort of your office or home. But for the part-time mode, you would visit the school once in a while to attend lectures.
Question 4: Can I pursue two degrees at once?
Answer: There is no policy that supports earning two different degrees at the same time. We encourage you to pursue the degree one at a time. For more information about the university and the program, visit this link
Question 5: Am I eligible to apply for a student scholarship as a distance learning student?
Answer: MATS University has different scholarship schemes for students, but the scholarship opportunity is exclusively for those pursuing a full-time program. The scholarship is meant to support students financially.
Question 6: Does the school have facilities to support academic learning?
Answer: Yes, MATS University boasts of state-of-the-art facilities that aid student learning. Plus, every academic year, they organize seminars and conferences to boost the knowledge of students.
Question 7: The medical certificate requested, should it be from government hospitals only?
Answer: A medical certificate is one of the documents requested by the University before you’d be considered for admission. You can obtain the certificate from any government approved hospital. The essence of the certificate is for the school to know your medical history before they admit you.
Question 8: Does the school have campuses and study centres apart from the main campus in Raipur?
Answer: MATS University doesn’t operate study centres. If you require any information about the school, it is either you visit the school campus in Raipur or visit their official website via this link
Question 9: Is there project work at the end of the program?
Answer: Of course, before you graduate from the program, you would be assigned a research topic which you would write about. The university would schedule a date for all students to defend their project work before degrees are awarded.
- MATS University Distance Education
- Address: Aarang – Kharora Highway, Aarang, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, 493441
- Phone No: 91 771 4078995, 4078996, 91 771 4078997
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.matsuniversity.ac.in